FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. I missed the online form deadline. May I still place an order?
Unfortunately, once an online form has closed, we are unable to add orders to this specific form.
Please contact your coach or organization leader to see if they are running another online form in the near future, or if they can reach out to their Sales Representative to place your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2. When will my order ship?
Orders will ship and deliver within 3-4 weeks of the END DATE of the form, pending product availability. Please see your order acknowledgement for your END DATE.
With online form orders, they are opened and closed per the Coach/Organization leader. After a form closes, all of the individual player/parent/children's orders are all combined into one. Then we enter this into our system, and these orders are all processed as one order. Once all of the garments are produced, then they are individually packed by each online order.
3. What if my code doesn't work for my online form order?
If your organization code isn't working, please be sure you are entering it under "I have a form" NOT "I am a player". If it still does not work, please contact Customer Care - ContactLTS@lids.com and we will be happy to assist.
4. May I combine two orders? I have two access codes but would like to order from each and only pay one shipping charge.
Unfortunately, orders from different forms (different access codes) are unable to be combined. After a form closes, all of the individual player/parent/children's orders are all combined into one. Then we enter this into our system, and these orders are all processed as one order. Once the garments are all produced, then they are individually packed for each player/parent/child and shipped.
With form orders, the shipping is decided by the Coach/Organization leader. Please get with them if you have a concern.
5. How do I cancel an order?
Please contact Customer Care - ContactLTS@lids.com as soon as possible. As long as your online form hasn't closed yet, we can cancel. Once a form has closed, all orders are final and unfortunately we are unable to cancel.
6. Where is my order shipping? I want my order to ship to my house instead of the school.
With online form orders the shipping is determined by the Coach/Organization leader. If they choose to ship everything to one location, each order will still be individually packed, just not shipped out to individual addresses. Please refer to your Order Confirmation to see where your order is shipping to.
Since we run, tally, pick, produce & ship all orders as one, we are unable to change one order to ship to a different address. All of these "individual" orders are tied to just one order and one address in our system. We apologize for any inconvenience.
7. What methods of payment are accepted for online orders?
At this time, we accept Visa, Mastercard, & American Express. Discover is no longer accepted.
8. Where do I find sizing information?
Please take a look at our website www.lidsteamsports.com, click on "Team Shop" and at the bottom of the page you will find "Sizing Information". You may also consult your coach or organizational leader to see if they can setup a sizing run with their Sales Representative.
9. I think my credit card has been charged twice or why hasn't my credit card been charged yet?
We apologize for the confusion, but the online credit card process has two steps involved. Once you have placed your order, your credit card is "authorized" right away to confirm the funds are in your account (your card is not charged). Then, after the entire online form has closed, all individual credit cards are charged at once. You should see a true "charge" on your account within 24 - 48 hours of the end date of your form. Please refer to your Order Confirmation for your form END DATE.
10. May I add a name/number to one of the garments on the online form?
If your Coach has set this up as an option, yes. When ordering it should prompt you after selecting the size of the item you want to add personalization.
If your Coach did not choose this option, you are welcome to get with them to see if they would like to add this. If so, please notify us immediately so we can get it updated online for all players/parents.
11. Is there sales tax?
Yes. Effective March 1, 2010, sales tax will be collected on all orders. The rate will be based on the shipping address and applicable state and local taxes.
12. Why am I required to pay sales tax?
Merchants are required to collect sales tax when the customer is in the same state or the merchant has "substantial nexus" in the customer's state. "Nexus is typically defined by the physical presence, but may also be defined by business activity, affiliation or other kind of presence.
13. How do I place BULK/TEAM order with Lids Team Sports?
Thank you for your interest in placing an order with Lids Team Sports! This division handles Team Sport orders with schools or other organizations through our Sales Representatives across the country. If you want to place an order, please visit our website www.lidsteamsports.com and click on "Find a Rep" in the top right corner. Select your state and a list of Sales Representatives in your area, along with contact information is listed.
If you cannot find a Sales Representative in your area, please email ContactLTS@lids.com. Include your school or organization, sport, and contact information (including zip code) and we will be more than happy to help you out in this matter.
14. What employment opportunities are available at Lids and/or Lids Team Sports?
Thank you for your interest in joining the team! Please go to www.lids.com & click on Career Opportunities. Then sort by location and/or position you are looking for.
15. I am a Genesco employee, do I get my employee discount on an online form order?
Unfortunately, we do not have anything setup for employee discounts on our form orders. This is something we are looking into, but it is not something that is available at this time. We will definitely keep Genesco updated when or if it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- To process a return authorization please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-644-4481 or send email inquiry through Contact Us on www.lidsteamsports.com and have your Order# or Invoice# readily available.
- Only new/unused goods returned to us within 30 days of invoice date by customer will be accepted. Only goods that are in original packaging and new original condition will be accepted for credit. The buyer is responsible for all return freight costs. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Shipping will only be refunded in instances where the return is a result of our error.
- There are no returns or exchanges on customized items, unless the items are defective.
- All new/non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Freight/shipping return costs are not refundable.
- Returns that do not meet the terms and conditions above and are not authorized through customer care, and are returned to Lids Team Sports, will be returned to sender or disposed of and will not be eligible for refund. No Exceptions.
DEFECTIVE RETURN POLICY
There are no returns or exchanges on customized items, unless the items are defective.
Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality. It is our experience that through proper care and use almost all defects will be evident in the first 60 days after purchase. For this reason you may return any defective item for 60 days after the date of purchase for an exchange or full refund. Please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-644-4481 to process a return, or send an email inquiry through Contact Us on www.lidsteamsports.com. Defective product that does not meet the above conditions and is not authorized through Customer Care, and are returned to Lids Team Sports, will be disposed of and not eligible for refund. No Exceptions.